Warranties, Returns & Refunds Policy
Our team are available to help you with any enquiry via live chat, email or via your portal. Please choose carefully before proceeding with your order as we may choose to not refund for change of mind or circumstance. We are unique in that we are a supplier or OEM parts through our digital platform and as such, certain parts are subject to the OEM’s terms of trade and policies. These include but are not limited to:
1. Restocking Fee
- Special Order parts that are returned will incur a 25% restocking fee plus the carriers return fees to ship the item back to us. This only applies for change of mind, circumstance or incorrectly ordered. If the cause of the return is due to a damaged or defective part then PartsGuru will waive this fee.
2. Change of mind or circumstance
- From the moment your order has generated a tracking number we will not refund any products. We may offer you a store credit to our discretion depending on circumstance and the parts ordered.
Damaged or defective parts
- If your parts arrived damaged it is your responsibility to take photos and document evidence as soon as possible. PartsGuru will not warrant damaged or defective parts that have not been fitted by a licensed professional.
- To submit a return request please click this link and complete the form.
- Once a return has been accepted and shipped back to PartsGuru, our team will inspect the part. If we agree to, we will at our discretion either send you a replacement part or offer you a refund. Please allow 5 business days for our warehouse to receive the part & process the refund or replacement. You can check the status of this by logging into your portal or by our chat tool or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to your order number.
We are only able to accept a product for a refund, replacement or credit where:
- The product has been assessed and found to have what is deemed a major fault.
- The product has been wrongly described.
- The product differs from the sample provided.
- Or the product does not meet the “fitness of purpose”.
- All return requests must be submitted within 30 days of delivery.
- Product(s) must be returned in brand new condition inclusive of all packaging and accessories.
- Please allow up to 5 business days for refunds to be processed.
- Authorised returns must be received within 14 days of approval otherwise your return maybe rejected.
- An order cancellation fee of 5% may apply for change of mind cancellations to cover transaction and administration costs.
- Once an order is shipped, PartsGuru may offer a refund at it's own discretion, however all discretionary refunds may carry up to a 25% restocking fee and all return postage fees must be paid by the customer.
All warranty claims must be submitted via our portal or by completing this attached form.
Please provide as much information as possible. Failure to provide sufficient detail may result in delays or denial of your claim.
- We reserve the right to choose the repairer where applicable
- Where goods are damaged or defective upon delivery you must provide photography evidence of damaged packaging & item before your claim will be approved
- You must comply with return instructions issued to you by our support team to your registered email address when making a claim
- We cannot accept unauthorised returns. Please ensure you have confirmation before returning
- If goods returned are to be found in good working order we may seek reimbursement at our discretion for any costs incurred by us in relation to such goods. In such cases you agree that we may hold your goods until such payment is received
- Except as required by Law (Including Australian Consumer Law), this warranty shall not apply in respect of goods:
- Where the goods have not been installed, maintained, operated or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or any other specifications provided with the goods;
- Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, fire, liquid spillage, use of incorrect voltage, power surges or dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, computer viruses, corrosive conditions or instruction by an insect, pest or other foreign body;
- Where damage results from any third party software or hardware not provided by us;
- Where items are lost or stolen; and
- In relation to repairs of batteries, where the batteries have not been used in accordance with specifications or they expire by normal use.
- Except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), our liability under this warranty shall not exceed the amount of the purchase price of the goods or the replacement of the goods with the same or a similar product.
- In the event that storage media ordered from us becomes faulty, fails or otherwise detrimentally affects software or data stored on it, except as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), we will not be liable for any loss or damage to the software or data, however arising.
- You should maintain a backup of all software and data stored on your devices. If you return media (such as a hard disc drive), whether separately or as a part of a larger electronic or computing product, to us for any reason, including for replacement or repair, we will not be responsible for any software or data stored on the media. We make no representation that we will be able to repair or replace any product without risk to or loss of the software or data.
- If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, our staff will provide you with instructions as to how the goods may be returned to us at our expense (either you will be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to retrieve the items). Unless otherwise provided by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.