BCDCN1225 Wiring Kit Bundle, Rear Vehicle Install
Redarc 25A BCDC Core Wiring Bundle to suit Rear Vehicle Installations
Paired with the BCDCN1225 , the BCDC Wiring Kit has been designed to facilitate easy installation of a REDARC BCDC DC to DC Battery charger when the start battery and auxiliary battery are at opposite ends of the engine bay (more than 0.6m / 2’, but less than 3.5m / 11’) .
This kit contains all the cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors required to install the BCDC between the batteries. The cables are even pre-crimped on one end, and through use of the supplied terminal block, the other end of the cables can be trimmed to length to suit the specific installation. The Auxiliary Battery ground cable and solar to Anderson cable are sold separately.
- Complete solution
- Perfect for batteries at the rear of the vehicle
- Cables supplied pre-crimped at one end
- All required cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors included
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
- BCDC CORE IN-CABIN 25A DC BATTERY CHARGER BCDCN1225
- Brown, Black and Red Cable
- Terminal block with plastic cover
- M5 x 25mm Socket Head Screw
- M5 Nylon Locking Nuts
- M5 Flat Washer
- 150 mm (6") Red Cable (shorter)
- Fuse Kit
- Cable ties
- Wago® Connector and Boot
- Blue Cable
- 1m (39") Protective Conduit
The BCDC Core is the next evolution of proven REDARC BCDC platform that has been powering off-grid adventure for over 10 years. With the BCDC Core, you have the confidence that your batteries are charged and your fridge stays cold!
COMPACT & SILENT
Don't ruin the look of your interior with bulky electronics. With no loud fans or relays and a small form factor, the BCDC Core can be tucked away, leaving room in the cabin for more important things. Hide it under the rear floor, behind a side panel or under the seats and make your power set up look like it was meant to be there.
Built to suit common dual battery setups:
- Simultaneous DC & Solar charge