BCDC1250D Wiring Kit Bundle, Side by Side Engine Bay Install
REDARC 50A BCDC Wiring Bundle to suit side by side engine bay installations
Paired with the BCDC1250D, the BCDC Wiring Kit has been designed to facilitate easy installation of a REDARC BCDC DC to DC Battery charger when the start battery and auxiliary battery are in close proximity within the engine bay (less than 0.6 m/2’ apart).
This kit contains the BCDC1250D, with all the cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors required to install the BCDC between the batteries. The cables are even pre-crimped on one end, and through use of the supplied terminal block, the other end of the cables can be trimmed to length to suit the specific installation. The Auxiliary Battery ground cable and solar to Anderson cable are sold separately.
- Complete solution
- Suits engine bay installations
- Perfect for batteries in close proximity
- Cables supplied pre-crimped at one end
- All required cables, fuses, fuse holders and connectors included
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems
- BCDC CLASSIC UNDER BONNET 50A DC BATTERY CHARGER BCDC1250D
- Brown, Black and Red Cable
- Terminal block with plastic cover
- M5 x 25mm Socket Head Screw
- M5 Nylon Locking Nuts
- M5 Flat Washer
- 150 mm (6") Red Cable (shorter)
- Fuse Kit
- Cable ties
- Wago® Connector and Boot
- Blue Cable
- 1m (39") Protective Conduit
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.