Ironman Foam Cell Pro Comfort Shock suit Most Vehicles
Ironman 4x4 Rear Suspension Shock Absorber - Comfort
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride. With more oil and mounting points that are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimizes the heat caused by suspension articulation to maintain ideal performance whether on road, towing or off road in corrugations.
Comfort valving is a softer valving in the stroke of the piston. It allows the vehicle to more freely ride with the natural movement of the spring. It could be described as a plusher ride, offering a more ‘floating’ feel. This is most commonly used in the rear of a lighter vehicle to ensure optimal handling in the front and comfort and the rear is maintained.
- 65-72mm outer body
- 45mm diameter piston
- 20mm chrome hardened piston rod
- 3mm exterior tube thickness
- 360 degree welded mounts
- Rebuildable design
- Threaded height adjustable strut spring seat
- Integrated bump stop (on applicable models)
- Single piece solid mounting base
- Solid one piece eye ring
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Design
- Qty: 1 Per Pack
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
MADE TO SUIT:
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class 4 Cyl Models 2017 to 5/2020
- Nissan Navara NP300 (Coil Springs) 2021+ Series 5
- Nissan Navara NP300 (Coil Springs) 2015 to 2020 Series 1 to 4
- Renault Alaskan Thai-Built Only 2017+
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!