Ironman FoamCell Pro E-Heavy Suspension Kit for Landcruiser
Ironman 4x4 Extra Heavy Suspension Kit
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet the demands of both on and off-road driving, whether loaded or unloaded, while still producing a superb ride. With more oil and a larger surface area, Ironman 4x4's Foam Cell Pro range minimizes heat buildup and maintains ideal performance no matter what you throw at them.
Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro shocks are made with durability & comfort in mind. Upgraded from the Nitro-Gas shock absorber, the Foam Cell Pro contains a 45mm piston, 65-72mm body complete with Ironman’s twin tube construction & foam cell technology you can be sure to arrive home safely from your adventure away with family and friends.
Example Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
- 45mm Piston
- 60-72mm Body
- 20mm Piston Rod
- 3mm Wall Thickness
- Twin Tube Construction
- Foam Cell Technology
- Estimated Lift 30mm
- Additional Load: 400kg - GVM
- Specify Front Coil Springs When Ordering
- Note: Check Torsion Bar length before ordering
- Requires the installation of Ironman 4x4's BRACKET100
- Minimum 60mm downward suspension travel required after adjustment
- Kit Contains:
- Shock Absorbers
- Torsion Bars
- Coil Springs
- Control Arm Reinforcement
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
MADE TO SUIT:
- Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series, IFS 1998+ (Diesel)
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!