Ironman 4x4 FoamCell Heavy Suspension Kit suits Landcruiser
Ironman 4x4 Heavy Suspension Kit
Introducing Ironman 4×4 FoamCell shock absorbers – taking performance to the next level. These exceptional shocks feature innovative Foam Cell technology; with a larger diameter, the Foam Cell shocks maximize oil contact over a wider surface area, ensuring superior cooling capabilities. The increased size of the rod and piston adds to their robustness, enabling our suspension specialists to enhance valving for optimal performance.
If you're someone who loves hitting dirt roads at highway speeds for extended periods, enjoy off-road towing, or frequently carry heavier loads, then Foam Cell shock absorbers are the perfect choice. Heavier vehicles and increased movement generate more heat, making these larger shock absorbers with superior cooling capacity a highly beneficial upgrade. Experience the difference with Ironman 4×4 FoamCell shock absorbers and elevate your driving adventures.
Example Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
- Foam Cell Technology with a micro-cellular closed-cell foam insert
- Greater oil capacity and greater surface area
- Twin-tube construction
- 40mm precision shim-stack piston
- 60mm body
- 18mm hard chrome piston rod
- Flexible rubber bushes
- Triple-lip high-pressure Nok seal
- Supplementary welded mounts
- 360° welded mounts
- Single-piece billet eyerings and stems
- Vehicle specific valving
- Suitable for long travel with standard and raised-height vehicles
- Est. Lift: 50mm
- Additional Load: 200kg - 400kg
- Steel or Polyethylene dust shield
- Specify Front Coil Springs When Ordering
- All Leaf Spring Kits Contain: Springs, Shock Absorbers, U-bolts and Bushes
- All Coil Spring Kits Contain: Springs and Shock Absorbers
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
MADE TO SUIT:
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series 1990+
- Toyota Landcruiser 105 Series 1998+
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!