Ironman Foam Cell Pro Performance Shock suits Prado/Partrol
Ironman 4x4 Rear Suspension Shock Absorber - Performance
The Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro range is designed to meet all the demands and challenges faced both on and off-road, loaded or unloaded while producing a superb ride. With more oil and mounting points that are big enough to cope with the stresses a 4x4 vehicle endures; Ironman 4x4 Foam Cell Pro minimizes the heat caused by suspension articulation to maintain ideal performance whether on road, towing or off road in corrugations.
Performance valving offers the best of both worlds when matched to the right springs, allowing for a great level of both comfort and control.
- 40mm precision shim-stack piston
- 60mm body
- 18mm hard chrome piston rod
- Twin-tube construction
- Flexible rubber bushes
- Triple-lip high-pressure Nok seal
- Greater oil capacity and greater surface area
- Foam Cell Technology with a micro-cellular closed-cell foam insert
- Supplementary welded mounts
- 360° welded mounts
- Single-piece billet eyerings and stems
- Vehicle specific valving
- Suitable for long travel with standard and raised-height vehicles
- Qty: 1 Per Pack
- Required: 2
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
MADE TO SUIT:
- Nissan Patrol Y60 GQ Cab Chassis 1988+ (Leaf/Leaf)
- Toyota 4Runner Gen 3 N180-N185 1996 to 2002
- Toyota Prado 90, 95 Series 1996 to 10/2002
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!