Ironman Foam Cell Performance Shock suits Landcruiser/Prado
Ironman 4x4 Rear Suspension Shock Absorber - Performance
Introducing Ironman 4x4 FoamCell shock absorbers – taking performance to the next level. These exceptional shocks feature innovative Foam Cell technology; with a larger diameter, the Foam Cell shocks maximize oil contact over a wider surface area, ensuring superior cooling capabilities. The increased size of the rod and piston adds to their robustness, enabling our suspension specialists to enhance valving for optimal performance.
Performance valving offers the best of both worlds, allowing for great levels of comfort and control and, when matched to the right springs, creates the optimal blend for a well-balanced vehicle.
- 40mm precision shim-stack piston
- 60mm body
- 18mm hard chrome piston rod
- Twin-tube construction
- Flexible rubber bushes
- Triple-lip high-pressure Nok seal
- Greater oil capacity and greater surface area
- Foam Cell Technology with a micro-cellular closed-cell foam insert
- Supplementary welded mounts
- 360° welded mounts
- Single-piece billet eyerings and stems
- Vehicle specific valving
- Suitable for long travel with standard and raised-height vehicles
- Qty: 1 Per Pack
- Required: 2
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
MADE TO SUIT:
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!