Ironman 4x4 Extra Heavy Leaf Springs to suit Landcruiser
Ironman 4x4 Rear Suspension Leaf Springs - Extra Heavy
Leaf springs are extremely strong and capable, as they are made of multiple layers of spring steel that are bound together and shaped into an arc. With their durability and high load capacity, leaf springs are most commonly installed in the rear of the vehicle. They are particularly effective for vehicles that experience high rear payloads, such as utility vehicles and pickup trucks. In addition, with their modular design, you can add or remove individual leaves to adjust your vehicle’s ride height.
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
- Estimated Lift: 50mm
- Additional Load: 300-600kg
- Length A: 698
- Length B: 815
- Camber: 235
- Leaves: 9+2
- Width: 70
- Eye A: 40
- Eye B: 40
- Contains 1 Leaf Spring
Example Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
MADE TO SUIT:
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 09/2016+ (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 2007 - 08/2016 (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 1999 - 2007 (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab 2013+
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series 2007+
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series 1999 - 2007
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!