Ironman 4x4 Medium Coil Springs to suit Toyota Landcruiser
Ironman 4x4 Front Suspension Coil Springs - Medium
Ironman Coil Springs are CNC cold wound and bar peeled for maximum reliability and consistency; every coil spring is ‘shot-blasted’ to ensure long life, preset to its solid height and load tested to avoid spring sag.
Ironman Coil Springs are designed to provide a safe, comfortable ride while also providing additional ground clearance. All springs are electro-static powder-coated for a gleaming appearance and are perfectly matched to Ironman 4x4 Shock Absorbers.
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
- Estimated Lift: 50mm
- Additional Load: 0-50kg
- Free Height: 463mm
- End I/D: 86/100
- Spring Rate N/mm: 57
- Spring Rate lb/in: 325
- Package: 1x Box, 2 Springs Per Box
Example Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
MADE TO SUIT:
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 9/2016+ (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 2007 to 8/2016 (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Single Cab 1999 to 2007 (V8 TD)
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series Dual Cab 2013+
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series 2007+
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series 1999 to 2007
- Toyota Landcruiser 76 Series 2007+
- Toyota Landcruiser 71 Series 1999+ (Coil/Leaf)
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!