Ironman 4x4 Coil Springs to suit Land Rover Defender
Ironman 4x4 Front Suspension Coil Springs - Medium/Heavy
Ironman Coil Springs are CNC cold wound and bar peeled for maximum reliability and consistency; every coil spring is ‘shot-blasted’ to ensure long life, preset to its solid height and load tested to avoid spring sag.
Ironman Coil Springs are designed to provide a safe, comfortable ride while also providing additional ground clearance. All springs are electro-static powder-coated for a gleaming appearance and are perfectly matched to Ironman 4x4 Shock Absorbers.
Have a question? Jump on chat and let our experts take care of you!
- Estimated Lift: 45mm
- Additional Load: 0-80kg
- Free Height: 390/382
- End I/D: 118
- Spring Rate N/mm: 41
- Spring Rate lb/in: 234
- Package: 1x Box, 2 Springs Per Box
Example Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.
MADE TO SUIT:
- Land Rover Defender 110, 130 Series (County / Dual Cab) - V8 Petrol Engine
- Land Rover Defender 110 Series (Trayback) - V8 Petrol Engine
- Land Rover Range Rover 1971 - 1995 (Coil Springs)
- Land Rover Discovery Series 1 1989 - 1998
Not sure if it fits? Use our vehicle selector to find out!