CR5172 - Air Suspension Helper Kit for Coil Springs
Airbag Man Suspension Helper Kit
Our Air Suspension kits utilising Firestone Airbags are designed to fit inside the existing coil springs to provide front to back & side to side levelling control to a vehicle when towing or carrying uneven loads. This enables you to "Level up" once the load has been added by simple inflation & deflation through the inflation valve facility that is supplied standard throughout all Air Suspension kits (same concept as inflating & deflating your tyres via the tyre valve).
These airbags are made of durable polyurethane, providing years of comfort & stability to a vehicle. All kits are designed & manufactured by Airbag Man with all fittings & components to suit each individual application, there are no universal kits here. It's not just a perfect solution to fixing spring sag there's so much more that you benefit from, check out all the features & benefits below.FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Easy Fit Kit
- No More Spring Sag
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Decreased Tyre Wear
- More Even Brake Wear
- Improved Steering & Handling
- Headlights Point in the Right Direction
- Rear Height Measurement 590mm+
- Independent Rear Suspension vehicle– Suspension assistance up to 180kg.HP kit recommended for 180kg-280kg
- Raised 50mm, also suits HBMC Suspension Models
- HP recommended for heavy load and most towing applications
Generic Image Only. Actual product may vary depending on model.