Ironman 4x4 Recovery-Traks - Grey (Pair)
Ironman 4x4 Tactical Grey Recovery Tracks
Recovery Tracks have definitely provem themselves in the Off-Road scene globally as a cost effective & reliable device to get stuck vehicles out of trouble time & time again.
What sets them apart is their strength and design, these are two areas that should be considered carefully when making a purchase decision.
Ironman 4x4's Recovery tracks have been manufactuered by TRED in Brisbane who are widely known as one of the best in this space. Specifically, these Recovery Boards are designed from the popular GT Series, boasting a more modern look as well as improved performance.
Available in 3 distinct colours (Desert Sand, Tactical Grey & Ironman 4x4 Green). So you can either blend in or stand out. It's up to you!
Ironman 4x4 Green is definitely the most effective for recovery, given Recovery boards have a tendancy to disappear in the sand/mud if you are not careful.
Have a question about this product? head over to our live chat and speak to one of our experts!
- Mathematically Placed Teeth
- Resarch carried out across 100's of off road tread patterns, teeth have been strategically placed along the board for greater traction
- Concave Ramp
- Performance Improvements start witn improved concave ramp design to help your tyres easily suck the ramp in and under your vehicles tyres
- Sand Scoop
- Moulded with a deep gutter, the end of each Reco-Trak is designed to be multi-use and capable of digging sand out from under your tyre for optimal traction
- Directional Design
- The placement and angle of the teeth across the board are desigled to assist with entry and exit of the board and easily allows for the board to be spun around for either foreward or reverse recovery
- Lower, Lighter, Stronger
- The new Reco-Traks are also lower profile for compact storage, lighter at just 2.7kg per board and stronger for durability
- Daisy Chain
- A simple yet effective design in the entry and exit mouldings allows for boards to be linked together to create a longer single section to drive on when greater momentum is required
- On Vehicle Storage
- For securing the Reco-Tracks to your vehicle, there are a couple of accessories which include a set of quick release stainless steel mounting pins, capable of mounting up to 4 boards
- Material - Polypropylene
- Weight per board: 2.7kgs
- Dimensions: 1080mm x 310mm x 70mm
- Mounting Hole Pairs - 6 Pairs
- Recovery Leash Included - Yes
- Colours: Ironman 4x4 Green, Desert Sand, Tactical Grey